Friday, April 19, 2013

Some River Pictures

Well, I've decided to wait to post pictures of our still new apartment, because I'm not finished decorating how I want it to be, but I promise they will come soon!
 
These are some pictures from our adventure with Ty and Krystal, in the base of the Sequoia National Park. We tried to fish, but there wasn't much going on in this fish community.





 This tree was so cool. 


We are pro apple eaters. Danny is a little more pro than me. That or we were really hungry!

It has been so fun being out here! Danny is working hard and doing awesome at his new job! I am so proud of him. I just got a job at a gym called Inshape. Im going to be working part time in the daycare. I'm pretty excited about it. Good birth control and I think my days will go by pretty fast:) I take my test for hair soon so hopefully I can find a job doing that with the rest of my time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment